Business Usage Agreement
Last updated January 4, 2019
These terms apply to organizations publishing knowledge bases on the Zippa platform.
The StructHub Business Usage Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between StructHub, Inc. ("StructHub") and the person or entity agreeing to these terms ("Customer"). This Agreement made effective as of the date the Customer accepts the Agreement. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a Company, you agree that you have legal authority to bind the Company to this Agreement, and that you have read and agree to this Agreement.
- "Service" is the StructHub website and its related services including any applications for mobile devices and additional services for business use.
While using the Service, the Customer may contribute content to the Service ("Contributions"). When the Customer creates or makes available any Contributions, the Customer represents and warrants that:
- StructHub is granted the right to publish and duplicate the Contributions electronically, including but not limited to incorporating all or part of the Contributions into StructHub's offering, and otherwise use the Contributions for any purpose,
- The Customer has the right to provide these Contributions and to legally grant the above rights, and
- All information contained in the Contributions is true, accurate, and complete.
The Customer provides indemnification for and agrees not to hold StructHub liable for the following matters:
- Infringement of third-party intellectual property in the Contributions or any Products related to the Contributions,
- Design defects in any Products related to the Contributions,
- Any loss, injury, or harm that results from the use of any Products related to the Contributions
In addition to these terms, the Service Level Agreement available at https://getzippa.com/terms/sla will govern matters related to the availability of the Service.
This Agreement may be terminated in the event of breach of any terms of this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement shall not release the Customer of any liability which, at the time of termination, has already accrued or which may accrue with respect to any action before termination. The party terminating this Agreement shall incur no additional liability by virtue of such termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Customer must promptly discontinue use of the Service, and any Contributions from the Customer may be removed from the Service at StructHub's discretion. StructHub will make a reasonable effort to keep available any essential Contributions from the Customer for a limited duration, but makes no guarantee of any availability once the Agreement has been terminated.
StructHub reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice. The current terms will always be available at https://getzippa.com/terms/business.